Friday, September 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Hello everyone and thanks for joining us on our first Sassy Cheryl’s Blog Hop and the chance to win a FREE Sassy Cheryl digi! I am thrilled ...
-
Last week I was getting ready for our fall crop.....look what I completed. I was pleased. I really haven't scrapbooked much at all lat...
-
I feel more under control this week.... Diecuts mailed, cards made......Sassy Cheryl Challenge ready to complete .......I did get a wonde...

Oh Janetlynne, you shouldn't have. Lol
ReplyDeleteEven if its not for me its still adorable. Love it. ~jeni :)
Do I see a Starbucks Card. Why thank you. My birthday is this week so you are right on time. Oh yeah, the card is fubulous too dahling!
ReplyDeleteI agree. Absolutely adorable. You did an amazing job with this image. So cute!
ReplyDeleteJanetlynn, this is soooo cute, don't you love these little bears. Thanks for playing the SAssy Cheryl's Challenge!! :)
ReplyDeleteJanetlynn, this is such a fun idea.. sweet as can be!
ReplyDeleteSo Glad you joined us in the Sassy Challenge this week!
Judy
JanetLynn, super cute-fabulous gift!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge. Check out the new one tomorrow!