Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sassy Cheryl's Show Me # 11

Two days late....Busy week in the jewelry store, with Valentines Day just around the corner....but it is here~ my work space. I am in the process of making an accordion card. I have been playing with this since last Sunday!! I also have a packet full of pictures that I need to scrapbook. I just can't decide what size album I want to use....I am off this Sunday, and will begin to work on some projects. It seems my work space never changes! I am thinking, if I keep everything that needs to be done right in front of me....I WILL get it done.... The scrapbook has to be done in about 2 weeks.....so I have to get going on it!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your day off! And you aren't late. . . .it's for the whole week. :)
    Thanks for sharing your space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a good day off, and got your card figured out. I still have to post my work space, so you're a lot earlier than me.

    ReplyDelete