Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Sassy Cheryl's-Show Me # 44


Need I say more?

This will be a very short post....no scrapbooking this week...except to move many boxes of scrapbooking supplies, that my husband isn't happy about.....he just doesn't understand....."this is just my had to keep"....I got rid of ALOT! And the stuff in the condo hasn't been factored in yet! ~ His question.....How did you get all this stuff? Paper is heavy!~

The POD arrived on Monday...unpacked Monday night, being picked up today! 2 weeks to fill 2 hours to empty
Let the unpacking begin!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Yep. . . .let the unpacking begin! I know how you feel. Been there done that a lot in my lifetime, but I actually enjoy the unpacking part as much as the packing. Organizing and dejunking. I'd come and help you if I lived nearby!
    I bet you're glad you're there though. . . .that's the main thing.
    Thanks for showing your POD this week in the Sassy Cheryl's SMThursday fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JanetLynne, how exciting to be in your new home. Isn't it amazing how little time it takes to get the boxes unloaded from the pod. Wish this could all have been done before you started back to work. Tell hubby this is all a necessity to your sanity.

    ReplyDelete