Thursday, April 26, 2012

Sassy Cheryl's Show Me # 73



Happy Thursday....Here is what has happened in my life this past week....WMPH Company picnic- Such a nice thing for our owners to do....It was a catered picnic, with a blow up obstetrical course and  bounce house. The obstetrical course was for the adults....kids enjoyed it too. There were horses, a train, and many games. They even hired a game coach, who ran the games....egg toss, Simone says, etc..
There were 150 employees, family and friends.....
 
This is the progress of our lime tree.....a little tiny lime!!Like my chalk board sign?  I got it in the dollar bins at Target...  thought it would be great for updates of our lime tree!

 
And another thing.....I finally was able to upgrade my cellphone.....I am going the others in my family with an I Phone!!  Really different than a Blackberry. Sure wish there was a way to add pictures to your blog from an I Phone. Anyone know of a way?
Have a great week..  JanetlynnePosted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun Janetlynne! Love your little lime tree.

    There is a "add mobile device" in your settings. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janetlynne, you work for a very good company to throw that kind of picnic. Love the picture of that tiny lime. You can always e-mail your pictures to your e-mail and grab them there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Janetlynne. . .. sounds like you all had a great time! What a fabulous thing for your company to do.
    Oh, I love the little tiny lime and chalkboard. Darling. Thanks for sharing in the SMThursday fun this week. Keep us posted on your lime. :)

    ReplyDelete