Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Sassy Cheryl's Show Me #100

Can you guess where we where? Many know by Face Book!! It was our fall getaway. My seminar at sea is tomorrow. It is a one night cruise on Royal Caribbean, Grandeur of the Seas. Our cruise (Mac & myself) is on Saturday!! It is on Royal Caribbean Liberty of the Seas
I am so excited.
Happy Thanksgiving to all. I will be working. It is my choice. I am getting a day off to use when ever I like!! It is only from 10-4. I am guessing it will be really busy or very slow. I am ok with either!!
One more thing. I will not be going anywhere on Black Friday. I have spent too many years going to work on the dark.
I always said, if I ever get out of retail I will never go out on Black Friday!!








2 comments:

  1. Super gorgeous photos Ms. Janetlynne! I'm so jealous! And I'm with you. . . .no black Friday for me either!
    Happy Thanksgiving!!!!
    Thanks for playing along in the Sassy Cheryl's SMThursday fun this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures Janetlynne, and I think working 10-4 on T'giving with a day of your choice off later was the best decision. Only Black Friday shopping I'm doing is online.

    ReplyDelete