Thursday, February 28, 2013

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge #155 Blue

Good Morning All- Happy Friday to me! I know it is Thursday.....but Friday, and Saturday are my days off.....so I start counting down to my weekend today!

Here is my challenge card that I designed late night as I worked to 11:30pm, and was too wide awake to sleep!

This is a buckle card, following the blue theme. It is a fun fold- probably not a favorite of mine, but a very easy card to make. Give it a try, the tutorial is top right of this blog.....The image is a Sassy Cheryl image~ Sassy Sally & Her Favorite Blankie and a wonderful Die-Version die, called Sweet spots- You and Me The notch that the tab goes into is a window punch. Enjoy

6 comments:

  1. How totally sweet, and I love your die sentiment! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card, love the fold design! anyone would be so happy to recieve one of these little beauties!
    thanks for playing along with us in our Sassy Cheryl's Blue challenge this week!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't done one of these buckle cards in ages... yours is just so cute
    thanks for playing our Sassy Cheryl's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janetlynne. . .you work wonders at 11:30. LOL This is simply gorgeous! Love it, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi JanetLynne! What a fun card! I've never made one of these...it's adorable! Love your coloring...and your DPs are positively yummilicious!! Thanks so much for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's for this week's "Blue" challenge!! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute are these! I love these cards- great idea!

    ReplyDelete