Friday, February 8, 2013

Recent Projects

I was going through pictures and found some projects that never made it to my blog!

The wine glasses and mini albums were made for Christmas gifts, and I did not want to spoil the surprise, same for the valentine gifts! I just completed the two page layout for Brendan and Danielle from their trip to Aruba in December.

I have used 2 different die-version dies that I recently got. They are so much fun to use...and cut so easily!,

Greetings from sunny warm Florida :)

Have a great week

Janetlynne









2 comments:

  1. Great dies Janet. Love that beach bag. Brando is sure a fine looking man. I know you are proud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! These are ALL fabulous Janetlynne! Those little cameras are precious! You go girl. ANd I don't blame you for not wanting to spoil the surprise. You new know who's out there lurking. :)
    Thanks for playing along in the Sassy Cheryl's SMThursday fun this week.

    ReplyDelete