Monday, July 8, 2013

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog # 173 Red, White & Blue with a Sassy Image

Hope everyone had a fantastic Fourth of July weekend. I have started many count downs-- The closest is when Brendan and Danielle visit from Charleston, SC in August ~ Exactly one month from today! Can't wait to celebrate with the newly engaged couple. Of course the engagement party and the wedding are major count down events too!!

Our cruise is in between! We love Celebrity reflection so much, we are going on that ship again!

Here is my challenge card for The Sassy Cheryl's Challenge.




 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card. I love that image and your red white and blue is fantastic. So glad you could join us this week. Hope to see you again next week...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable card! I love this image! The red, white, and blue papers coordinate so well. Thanks for joining us here at Sassy Cheryl's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card, Janetlynne! I envy you on both. How fun and exciting. I would be looking forward to both myself. I'll know you'll have a great time!
    Your card certainly is appropriate for your life right now. It's just lovely and I adore the way you colored up Sally! Super fun.
    Thanks for playing along in the Red, White & Blue challenge this week with the Sassy gals this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there Janetlynn. I just love this happy gal! Cheryl is so right about your life at the moment. Fabulous new job, home and good things happening for your son. So happy for you. I can just feel your happiness in all your posts and FB posts too. Your coloring is mahvelous dahling as it always is. Love the Bon Voyage sign. It looksas happy as Sassy Sally is. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of excitement in your world-gives this little gal good reason to dance! So happy for you---and I love your creation! Thank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge!

    ReplyDelete