Thursday, June 9, 2011
Sassy Cheryl's Show Me #28
Here is what I am working on. I am actually getting some scrapbooking done. It is a 2 page layout of a scrapbooking crop with my friends Sarah & Sharon, who I miss. This is when I knew that we would be moving, and I wouldn't be able to scrapbook with my friends....so I called in sick! We had a wonderful day together.
The top picture is of my plastic boxes of my treasured supplies.....the supplies that actually made it through the "down sizing"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Hello everyone and thanks for joining us on our first Sassy Cheryl’s Blog Hop and the chance to win a FREE Sassy Cheryl digi! I am thrilled ...
-
Last week I was getting ready for our fall crop.....look what I completed. I was pleased. I really haven't scrapbooked much at all lat...
-
I feel more under control this week.... Diecuts mailed, cards made......Sassy Cheryl Challenge ready to complete .......I did get a wonde...

Fun layout, Janetlynne. Sometimes we have to remember our Priorities, huh?! LOL!
ReplyDeleteGreat layout to look at when you are missing them Janetlynne. Look at you all organized. Hahaha ~jeni :)
ReplyDeleteShame on you! Calling in sick to scrapbook! hee hee!
ReplyDeleteIt's lovely! And I don't blame you. Best to spend time with people that you won't see and to have a good time and create memories!
Thanks for sharing again this week!
Look how organized you are.. I miss you and that day!! We always had great crops.
ReplyDeleteOh what a great idea and great memories. Love the organization, but I don't like the idea of downsizing craft supplies at all.
ReplyDelete