Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Hello everyone and thanks for joining us on our first Sassy Cheryl’s Blog Hop and the chance to win a FREE Sassy Cheryl digi! I am thrilled ...
-
Last week I was getting ready for our fall crop.....look what I completed. I was pleased. I really haven't scrapbooked much at all lat...
-
I feel more under control this week.... Diecuts mailed, cards made......Sassy Cheryl Challenge ready to complete .......I did get a wonde...

HOpe you had a fab Eater too Janetlynne. Sorry that you are so tired. . . .did you play Easter bunny too much? LOL
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable and as always, simply stunning.
Thanks for playing in the Soft Pastels challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's! Happy Easter and good luck in the drawing for the two FREE images.
Hi, JanetLynne. Hope this finds you feeling more rested! Sure is a cute card, my friend!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge this week!