Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone.......My challenge card is a buckle card! Tutorial in top right corner of blog....it is an easy and fun card!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Hello everyone and thanks for joining us on our first Sassy Cheryl’s Blog Hop and the chance to win a FREE Sassy Cheryl digi! I am thrilled ...
-
Last week I was getting ready for our fall crop.....look what I completed. I was pleased. I really haven't scrapbooked much at all lat...
-
I feel more under control this week.... Diecuts mailed, cards made......Sassy Cheryl Challenge ready to complete .......I did get a wonde...

This is fabulous Janetlynne. And you know, I completely forgot that yesterday was St. Patrick's Day. Where was my head. LOL
ReplyDeleteYou always create the most amazing cards and this one is no different. Love it.
Thanks for playing along with the Sassy Cheryl DT this week.
Oh I love your card, perfect for St Patricks Day.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us in Sassy Cheryl's challenge
Well, despite what Mz Sassy Cheryl wrote, we know St. Patrick's Day is the 17th! Too funny! Your card is perfect and love your buckle, JanetLynne!
ReplyDelete