Wednesday, November 3, 2010
What's on your workdesk, Wednesday? 11/3/10
Look at all the wonderful paper, ribbon, and copic markers my friend Sharon gave me..... I can't wait to use them. She gave me a wonderful pad of Christmas paper too.
Take note of the MINI Easel cards I made. They are actually for a swap.... Gift cards... I am planing to add To: From: on the bottom circle.......and of course my Sassy Cheryl image just wating to be completed for the challenge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Hello everyone and thanks for joining us on our first Sassy Cheryl’s Blog Hop and the chance to win a FREE Sassy Cheryl digi! I am thrilled ...
-
Last week I was getting ready for our fall crop.....look what I completed. I was pleased. I really haven't scrapbooked much at all lat...
-
I feel more under control this week.... Diecuts mailed, cards made......Sassy Cheryl Challenge ready to complete .......I did get a wonde...

oh wow love that paper on your desk,,hugs cheryl xxxxxxxxxx 21
ReplyDeleteI love the juxtaposition of the palm tree paper and the Christmas goodies, looks odd for one from Northern Climes! I would imagine you're used to seeing palm trees everywhere though!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Brenda 87
Hi ya
ReplyDeleteoh what a lovely selection of goodies, great sassy image, have great day,happy WOYWW, sue,(17)x
What a friend you have, such lovely goodies...
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing
x
Vicky
wow what a lovely gift
ReplyDeletedx 46
Just love all those papers.
ReplyDeletedrooling!
ReplyDeleteLove those mini easel cards. I chose that same image for my challenge card too. Mine is a different color scheme though. It will be fun to see what we both make of it! Happy WOYWW, Linda C #67
ReplyDeleteCute cards. Love the paper.
ReplyDeleteGreat mini easel gift tags! Too cute Janetlynne. Love the coloring on your Sassy image. ~jeni :)
ReplyDeleteFab stash on your desk!!! What a great friend you have....
ReplyDeletelove the stash, nice images too. caroline #16
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely selection of goodies and what a nice friend. Thanks for sharing your workspace. Best wishes, Kym xxx (WOYWW No 36)
ReplyDeleteLovely colours and shading here - enjoy all those goodies and the palm tree!
ReplyDeletesasa 25
Grogeous paper, your mini easel cards are cute and Sassy Cheryl colouring is fab. Elizabeth #98
ReplyDelete