Thursday, December 16, 2010

Show Me, Thursday 12/16/10

I got wonderful birthday presents.....take a look....a scor-buddy, nestabilities, wonderful paper, brads, stamps, Copic markers (3 colors I needed) they are with their friends.....Thank You Sharon and Sarah...A surprise from Barbara & Sam...Thank You Plus lots of other wonderful things....What a wonderful birthday...beautiful flowers from my son Brendan and roses from my honey...........remember the box you saw last week, I got many goodies out of it....the snowflake, and QK embossing folders.....
** Back to my desk, and what I am working on...... my Christmas cards..... the flamingos are gone....had to find something easier to do.....need 7!! Time is running out!! Hope you all are getting your shopping done, cookies baked, and cards sent!! I have done one of the three!! Hmm-- think I will buy cookies....cards, I am getting closer.... next week I am going to say I am done..... (I better be!!)

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you did ok for your birthday!!!!!!!!
    Poor Jeni will not get to see the flamingo's. :)
    Yep, you'd better hurry! It will be here before you know it.
    I still have shopping to do. Where did the time go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great batch of Birthday goodies!!
    I'm still finishing up my Christmas cards too. Next year I need to start in September. Lol
    So glad you had a great Birthday Janetlynne. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. JanetLynn, gotta love all your Birthday goodies. Enjoy your stuff :) Belated Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice goodies, really love the BIG snowflake sizzix!!

    ReplyDelete