Monday, May 16, 2011

Sassy Cheryl's Show Me #24


I packing, packing and more packing!! Today I have actually taken the day off from packing!! I am scrapbooking with my friend Sharon. I guess I can't say scrapbooking.....haven't done much of that!! I am now sorting "stuff," all the things you collect on trips that is saved for the scrapbook!! I am trying to put them in page planners so that I have them, when I am ready to scrapbook. I will not be scrapbooking again until after I move.
I have given my notice that I am leaving Reeds Jewelers. My last day is June 2nd which is the closing date of our house. I am so excited.....I still have tons of stuff to do!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Janet glad you took a day off from packing to do something crafty. Are you moving awawy from the beach and are you getting to stay ta home after the move?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a big job! I wish I could do this type of organization. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Packing. . . .and dejunking? :) Perfect time to do it! Good for you 'killing' two birds with one stone!!!
    Thanks for taking the time to show your 'space' this week. Hope all goes well with the move.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea Janetlynne!! Packing...oh pooh :( ~jeni

    ReplyDelete