Saturday, February 4, 2012

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge # 100 Die cut & glitter with a Sassy Cheryl's image

100 Challenges!  I can't believe it!! Time sure flies....I remember when it was the 13th Challenge.
This was my card!!


Take a look at all the great cards the design team made: http://sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.com/2012/01/challenge-100-woot-woot.html

Be sure to look at Jennifer's Blog....she is the one that got me started!!
http://www.jeniflipflop.blogspot.com/2012/01/more-candlesthe-bigger-wish.html
Even though I only saw her once every three months...
I miss you Jennifer, and all my friends in Myrtle Beach.

I haven't been able to participate every week, as our new house, and my new job keeps me VERY busy.
If you are going to participate don't wait until the last day...they close early!! I missed last weeks! If you want to see it scroll down!!
I couldn't miss this one....

I do have to say- I liked it better when you only could use a Sassy Cheryl's image. But times change

Cheryl is also having a "Buy 2 get one FREE" sale through Monday, Feb. 6th
Just enter the code 100CELEBRATE when you check out.





Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Oh gosh that bathtub card is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute! love those bubbles!!!
    yes, you've been playing a loooong time! lol
    Thanks for playing in Sassy Cheryl's 100th challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you showed your card from the 13th challenge too. This is really great Janetlynne. I LOVE them both. . . .even though I've already seen the one. Love 'em both!
    Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's 100th challenge celebration this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So neat that you shared both cards and I love this image-I've used it, too, but haven't seen it out in blog land so glad you're putting it out there, too :)
    I am so glad you joined us this week for Sassy Cheryl's 100th challenge. Wishing you luck on the drawing :)

    ReplyDelete