Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sassy Cheryl's Show me #64

Happy Wednesday!!  That is why I title mine...Just Show me...(no Thursday)!!  I never make it on a Thursday!!---  I have been working on 3 projects..The first one, on the left is for Sassy Cheryl's Challenge.
The top right....another baby card!!  This is for a client of mine that just got back from a cruise 6 weeks ago...and now has a souvenir that will always remind her of her cruise!! She is expecting a baby!! Not my idea of a souvenir...she has a 19 year old !!  The bottom right is candy holder for a co-worker who helped me out last weekend when I was off!!   Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. And Happy Wednesday to you too Janetlynne!
    It's ok if you don't make it on Thursday. . . .just as long as you make it before Thursday. :)
    Love whatcha got going on girl! Thanks for sharing this week in the Sassy Cheryl's SMThursday fun this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects Janetlynne! Can't wait to see your card this week. That guy is too funny. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janet Lynne, fun projects you have going on. My niece who has 4 boys ages 13- 21 is expecting her 5th in May. Quite the surprise for her too.

    ReplyDelete