Saturday, July 16, 2011

Sassy Cheryl's Show Me #33


Little late with the show me this week....Awesome week~ A few wonderful days spent with our son, Brendan.
This is all the stuff I have been working on....coloring , and I started to make a card for the Cottage Cutz challenge. I hope to start the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge card today.

Brendan arrived safely from PuntaCana, Dominican Republic. He traveled with PB Dye (famous golf course designer)...who lives here in the West Palm Beach area, part time. Brendan bought a car, (he didn't want to pay that baggage fee again and buy a car in SC). He drove to South Carolina, with His car FULL with his 5 plus over-sized bags. He is visiting friends in the North Myrtle Beach area for a few days before he starts his new position at Wild Dunes, at Isle of Palms, SC. His first stop was to see Sarah...He said he needed a real haircut!Thank You Sarah...I know Brendan missed you. I miss Sarah too, my hair stylist and scrapbook buddy. I miss Sharon also, especially with free days to scrapbook and no body to scrapbook with me except my kitty! BTW- Cinnamon was glad to see Brendan....
Brendan brought me this wonderful bird book, and all these Pesos~ 1 Dominican Peso = 0.0264 US Dollars! Keeping my scrapbooking in mind....
definitely a scrapbook item... just can't use them all!! But I will find something for them! I got to speak to Jennifer on the phone...she helped Brendan ease the stress of car buying out of town. Thank You Jennifer.


3 comments:

  1. Glad that you were able to spend some time with Brendan! Sounds like an adventure with the car. WOW! He's gonna be pooped!
    Loving the images. Busy, busy, busy! Do you ever rest?! :)
    Thanks for showing your space again this week!!!! Have a fantastic Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of fun images on your workspace this week, Janetlynne! Thanks for sharing. I will be interested to see the finished project with the row of houses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have so much going on and I've seen one spectacular card with the bear image. Glad you got to spend some time with Brendan, before he started to work. Definitely needs a car, and that trip was nothing for a young chap. The bird book looks like a beautiful read.

    ReplyDelete