Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Sassy Cheryl Show Me # 38













…where did this week go.....Oh yeah.... Hurricane, the new house, manicure, and pedicure, and packing for my visit to Myrtle Beach....for a while I thought it may be cancelled. Hopefully I will be able to fly into Wilmington....I guess time will tell, I best be ready. Hurricanes are not a new experience for us. A lot less stressful when there is no property involved....this time I worry about Brendan in Isle of palms....and so glad he wasn't in Puntacana. I saw the pictures from there.

Now my pictures- I am working on our coffee table and on the sofa, just finished my Challenge card, and about to start a new scrapbooking project. Take a look at our storm lantern, my hurricane preparedness purchase. Thank goodness I went on Monday because yesterday Walmart had empty shelves. Brendan went to his Walmart, and it was empty also! Anyway….I am prepared!

I went to look at the completed landscaping at our house…looks great. And the new plantings will get lots of water soon.

Heading to the post office…the 24 hr automated post office….to mail our tags to N Myrtle Beach, don't want a problem at the airport…..now that we have Florida tags & am turning my SC ones in (sad ) But it does make me feel that I belong here now.

2 comments:

  1. Certainly have been saying prayers for you, but you're right, at least you don't have to worry about property this time!
    Hope you enjoyed your mani & pedi! I think I need to do that this weekend along with a massage!
    Thanks for sharing what you've got going on this week!!!!
    Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, you're busy, busy, busy. Hurricanes in FL are way too frequent for my liking. Landscaping is looking good. Have fun in Myrtle Beach.

    ReplyDelete